The morning routine - Part I

Animals and kids love routine, however, Galen takes it to a whole new extreme. He follows a schedule more closely than most people, and I'm convinced one of these days I'm going to discover his little kitty "To Do" list.

In fact, I knew something was very wrong with him when his normal daily activities became sporadic. Now, he's back to following his check list. To me, that's a good indicator that his lymphoma has stabilized.

On bath days, his morning routine dictates that he must walk the edge of the tub and lap up water droplets.

Galen with me in the morning

Galen with me in the morning

If I don't leave the shower door open just a bit to let him in, he paws at it until I do!

Galen with me in the morning

I guess he has me well trained!

Galen with me in the morning
Galen trying to gracefully turn around without falling in.
You can almost "hear" the back-up beeps!


Galen with me in the morning

Comments

Popular Posts